Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 5: Blue

I love blue. I don't think any of you will ever be able to grasp how much I adore blue. I particularly love the blue I am about to show you. The camera does not do the effect I tried to create justice. Sad, right?
The reason the nails look weird is because I put thin shredded glitter pieces on my nails. The shredded glitter does not show up on camera. The first polish is You're S-Teal the One by Nicole by OPI. It's a beautiful blue color and is certainly not teal. I don't understand why they reference it as teal when there is no green in it. If anything, it has a purple shimmer to it. In any case, I then put on Revlon's Galactic. I only used the shiny bits, not the dark blue obviously. The effect is pretty, but the texture is not. It feels very rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment