Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 3: Orange/Yellow

Okay, I tried to be fancy and complicated and...it turned out so WRONG. I was attempting to make my nails appear like fish scales. I like the look I created, but it was definitely not my finest moment.
Can't see the weirdness well enough? Here's a close up.
Okay, first I used Wet n' Wild's Sunny Side Up as a base coat. Then I used Wet n' Wild's 9.0.2.1.Orange. I dragged a pencil through it to create a textured effect. At this point, my nails looks like someone had chewed on them. To cover it up, I used Wet n' Wild's The Wonder Yellows. I don't know if it made it better or just cemented the fact that I fail at life. In either case, I actually wasn't too heartbroken. This was my first time at this and considering that, I did okay. I'll do better next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment