Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Disney Princess Nails



Earlier this year, I wanted to do a series of Disney princess nails, so I began with the first Disney princess. I absolutely hate Snow White, but I wanted to be accurate with who I started with.
I don't remember what I used for the gold, but I think it's Rising Star by OPI. The blue is Dream by Zoya. The accent nail is Storm by Zoya and the tiny red bow is Blaze by Zoya.
Next was Cinderella. Again, I don't like her so much. I went for a more simple method this time. I used Kiss Me at Midnight by OPI. The stars are a sticker.

And Aurora nails! I still don't like Aurora (AKA Sleeping Beauty), but she is a classic. The pink is Paloma by Zoya. The crown is Rising Star by OPI....and I don't know what the gold is.

Finally! A princess I like! Ariel nails are Hazel by Zoya with scales made of Charla by Zoya. The red is Red Carpet by Sally Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment