Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Week 1: Presents

Well, to start off the week, we have presents! Since it's my birthday this week, Kat from Eccentric Whims suggested presents to symbolize Christmas and my birthday! I started with a white base, Zoya's Purity to be exact. Then I added Stripe Rite's Ocean. To make the holly leaves, I used Zoya's Apple and the red berries are OPI's You Only Live Twice. I then put on Sally Hansen's Diamonds as a topcoat. I hate white nails because it makes my skin look so damn red.

Meanwhile, here's some other nail designs I've done:


This design was created using Back in my Gloria Days by Nicole by OPI and Zoya's Mosheen! It looks a lot nicer in person, trust me. 

I never really liked Essie's colors, but I really like this one I got from Beauty First. It's called On A Silver Platter and it's gorgeous! It's also really tough. The base coat is called Ski Slope Sweetie by OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment