Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grey isn't always just grey...

I know this is called The Nail Rainbow, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with a pretty blue grey! I originally HATED these kinds of polishes because they were so dark, but I really took a shine to a few special ones. Here is the first in the series!
This polish series is called 'Moon Candy' by Revlon. This particular one is called Milky Way. It has a very spacey look to it, but it can be a little rough looking. The first coat is dark, so you usually only need one coat. The second coat is this beautiful shattered glitter that sometimes does not translate well unless you gloop it on. (I know gloop isn't a word, but it is an excellent sound effect).
You better appreciate this last picture. I spent a lot of time getting the right angle. Next week I will be posing with my new betta. I have already picked out a name before the fish. Pathetic I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment