Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First nails are PURPLE of course.

Well, here are my nails! I wanted to do a purple based nail because...well...I love purple. Both polishes are Nicole by OPI. It's a cheaper version of OPI usually running about $5.99 to $6.99. Normal OPI is $8.00 and while nice, is much too expensive for polish addicts like me. When putting on nail polish, always apply a base coat. Mine is called Sally Hansen Double Duty. It's very nice and it dries quickly. Then I apply two coats of my first color. This one is Back In My Gloria Days.... It's amazing how vivid it is. The top layer is Heavenly Angel. I love how iridescent it looks. Then apply one more coat of the Sally Hansen Double Duty. This seals the nail and usually lasts about one and a half weeks.
I'll list the polishes again:
Heavenly Angel by Nicole by OPI
Back In My Gloria Days...by Nicole by OPI
Double Duty by Sally Hansen

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, sparkly nails! I love flaky glitter, it's somehow more interesting than regular hex glitter.

    ReplyDelete